Rostered Minister Boundary Training
For those pastors and deacons seeking to renew the every-three-year requirement for boundary training – Northeastern Pennsylvania Synod is providing three different IN-PERSON options for dates and locations in the month of May. Choose the one most convenient for you.
- Friday, May 13, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Friedens Lutheran Church, 28 Wolf Creek Rd, Bernville, PA 19506
- Monday, May 16, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
St. Paul Lutheran Church, 474 Yalick Rd., Dallas, 18612
- Friday, May 20, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
St. John Lutheran Church, 200 S. Broad St., Nazareth, 18064
COST: $35 (includes lunch)
REGISTRATION for all three sessions is open – see NEPS Website “Events” tab (EVENTS – NEPA Synod) for link.
INSTRUCTOR/FACILITATOR: Pastor Glen Segond
- Part-time pastor for 30 years at St. Mark's Lutheran Church, Minisink Hills, PA
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in PA and NJ
- Certified Employee Assistance Professional
- Certified as a Substance Abuse Professional
- Certified to conduct Critical Incident Stress Debriefings (worked with 9-11 survivors)
- Has worked in Mental Health for the last 30 years, current private practice in Stroudsburg, PA