The Witness and Service Ministry Team works to deepen the spiritual lives of people to help them see God at work and help others see that, too.
Our mission is to encourage the development of and provide for the support of programs in the synod that:
- Work to ensure that populations that may be ignored or excluded hear the Good News
- Provide a forum for moral deliberation and advocacy on issues of justice
- Challenge and support congregations in their engagement with their local communities for witness, outreach and social ministry
- Help congregations to participate in and share responsibility for ministry on a level beyond their local settings
- Encourage and assist congregations to be intentionally inviting, welcoming and hospitable
Stories of hope from our ministry partners.