Lutheran Congregational Services (LCS) is an educational and social ministry organization of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA). LCS uses a hands-on approach to identify the needs of churches, parishioners and the wider community to empower creative ministries.
Our collaborative relationships with the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America and the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod (LCMS) have enabled us to continue to fulfill our mission in faith and with purpose as we partner with congregations and communities of believers throughout Eastern Pennsylvania. We reach out to local congregations through our connections with the Southeastern and Northeastern Pennsylvania Synods of the ELCA.
- Our primary ministry areas include:
- Lay Eucharistic Visitor Training
- Grief Recovery
- Lutheran Disaster Response
- Creative Programs like “Make It Take It Kitchen”
- Forums at Churches including “Temple Talks” and “Adult Forums”
- Consulting Services